Music That You Love

10 Oct 2020 17:03 #2251 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Music That You Love
Love it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2020 08:40 #2252 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Music That You Love
AND another...blues ballad

11 Oct 2020 08:45 #2253 by homeagain

MY fav....just doin'a dance....

11 Oct 2020 09:12 #2254 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
Thank you PonySoldier and Homeagain for the new additions!

I recently discovered this Jimmy Buffett song while listening to Conifer Radio - our new 285 Corridor radio station (with whom we've partnered) that plays some great tunes! I thought I knew every Jimmy Buffett song there was (I own a good number of his albums, it's a requirement for a Cincinnati native). :biggrin:

Enjoy! Happy Sunday all.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Oct 2020 18:53 #2255 by Pony Soldier
The worst hangover I’ve ever had was after a night a Jimmy Buffets bar in Key West. We stayed till close then were stumbling around trying to remember where we were staying lol. A rather nice officer helped us out. We slept for 2 hours then broke out Bloody Marys and went out deep sea fishing all day. Ugh...

13 Oct 2020 22:11 #2256 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
Sounds like a good memory to me! Is there anything better than having fun with friends and now a story to tell your kids about dubious decisions made when young and invincible? :biggrin:

I've never been to Key West, it's on my bucket list.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Oct 2020 06:24 #2257 by Pony Soldier
Once you go, you might make it a repeat destination. I’ve been there several times and it is still one of my favorite places even though I don’t drink any more. The jets are awesome.

14 Oct 2020 07:36 #2258 by homeagain
SO-O-O.....was in Cabo San Lucas back in the late 80's early 90's....sleeping little fishing town,generators would go out most nites around 8pm,lizards in the BEST WESTERN bathrooms...BUT the sweetest.most generous people AND THE ABSOLUTE best street food,two San Diego businessmen were down there.
The "in the know" team were what made our trip.....food, the best ,bars,the funniest...and I discovered "poppers".....(some alcoholic beverage mixture,thrown back and then they shake your head alittle and
the liquid"pops" ....got no idea what it was ,but GOOD...) the most memorable moments, riding down
dusty,dark roads...dodging donkeys and cows, to get to town....walking into "town" for coffee and pastries
in early morning...the bakery was a converted "garage"...they rolled up the garage door and we selected our
treat and a cup of coffee...neither of us spoke Spanish,so we held out our hands with money and motioned
to pay. They waved off the "payment" and we sat on the street curb with our coffee and watched the town
begin their day.

THIS WAS THE SONG ON THE RADIOS BACK THEN.......

14 Oct 2020 17:46 - 14 Oct 2020 19:28 #2259 by Pony Soldier

15 Oct 2020 09:14 #2260 by homeagain

Smooth strings to soothe your soul...........

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds