Music That You Love

18 Nov 2011 22:46 #611 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
Fleet "widows" won't buy it for a second but for most sailors it's worth a shot the first time...

[youtube:2tb202df]
[/youtube:2tb202df]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2011 22:51 #612 by otisptoadwater
And then there was a political commentary of sorts why back when...

[youtube:1w9kdetf]
[/youtube:1w9kdetf]

The trouble is I'm not sure I disagree...

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Nov 2011 23:02 #613 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2kteoude]
[/youtube:2kteoude]

18 Nov 2011 23:17 #614 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:139q7biw]
[/youtube:139q7biw]

18 Nov 2011 23:38 #615 by otisptoadwater
If you lived through and /or fought in the Vietnam conflict/police action (read war) this might ring true for you...

[youtube:1vles88w]
[/youtube:1vles88w]

If not, those fellows in the brown water Navy and all of our soldiers, air men, and marines ought to take notice; history seems to repeat.

19 Nov 2011 00:02 #616 by otisptoadwater
Old song, same idea - bad guys loose!

[youtube:zmbm5j0p]
[/youtube:zmbm5j0p]

19 Nov 2011 14:00 #617 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2o3i4rau]
[/youtube:2o3i4rau]

19 Nov 2011 14:28 #618 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:15ydyqhp]
[/youtube:15ydyqhp]

Dedicated to my daughter, Margaret and her friends who are passing Winslow, Arizona shortly on the way to Flagstaff... they left at 4 am this morning on an OVERNIGHT trip to surprise a homesick friend attending college there on her birthday. They're coming back tomorrow. 800 miles one way. When you're young, there's nothing you think you can't do.

19 Nov 2011 22:45 - 20 Nov 2011 00:10 #619 by otisptoadwater
Wayne, best wishes to your daughter and her pals for a safe journey. Youthful ventures often lead to valuable experiences, sometimes the lessons are learned the hard way but the hardest learned lessons often only need to be learned once. Hopefully they are making the trip in a safe vehicle.

This video features crashes from European rally races, it's a blooper reel. I don't mean to infer that your daughter is a bad driver or that I hope she gets involved in any accidents.

[youtube:3v9nzwt4]
[/youtube:3v9nzwt4]

19 Nov 2011 22:53 #620 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2pqf8m4q]
[/youtube:2pqf8m4q]

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds