Music That You Love

06 Apr 2012 23:48 #821 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:12gf32pe]
[/youtube:12gf32pe]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2012 23:55 #822 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2yafznh7]
[/youtube:2yafznh7]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Apr 2012 00:02 #823 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:oxm50638]
[/youtube:oxm50638]

07 Apr 2012 00:11 #824 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2rb2ycd8]
[/youtube:2rb2ycd8]

07 Apr 2012 00:16 #825 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2u8tdgi6]
[/youtube:2u8tdgi6]

07 Apr 2012 00:27 #826 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love

otisptoadwater wrote: [youtube:2avoqrq2]

[/youtube:2avoqrq2]

One of my absolute favs. Thx Otis

07 Apr 2012 00:48 #827 by otisptoadwater
Running down my favorites (and potentially pissing off the neighbors 'cause I'm cranking it, no one complaining so far). Good thing my closest neighbor is half a mile away!

[youtube:ey31l18k]
[/youtube:ey31l18k]

07 Apr 2012 00:56 #828 by otisptoadwater
Who is that handsome fellow in the blue sweater and glasses?! Surely this rendition of the tune is so much better due to his contributions!

[youtube:1e2uutm6]
[/youtube:1e2uutm6]

18 Apr 2012 23:20 #829 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:ka26rlls]
[/youtube:ka26rlls]

18 Apr 2012 23:56 #830 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1miakwro]
[/youtube:1miakwro]

Time to create page: 0.862 seconds