Music That You Love

19 Dec 2012 00:00 #981 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2y0hb8m8]
[/youtube:2y0hb8m8]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2012 00:31 #982 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:xyd82sik]
[/youtube:xyd82sik]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Dec 2012 00:00 #983 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:25jc0qkb]
[/youtube:25jc0qkb]

Not a good night for a last trip to the log pile wearing flip flops accompanied by a mutt that thinks it's funny to chop block me on the way back to the house with an arm load of logs! Drag out a couple of extra blankets, it's cold outside!
:snowingsun: :lights: :snowingsun: :lights: :snowingsun: :lights:

21 Dec 2012 08:59 #984 by otisptoadwater
In keeping with today's theme:
[youtube:3uvslfyg]
[/youtube:3uvslfyg]

22 Dec 2012 23:39 #985 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1p5u40mu]
[/youtube:1p5u40mu]

I love horses, some day I'll have the time, property, and wealth to enjoy a few equestrian friends.

22 Dec 2012 23:46 #986 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1r2enauq]
[/youtube:1r2enauq]

23 Dec 2012 00:01 #987 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ikymyfm]
[/youtube:1ikymyfm]

24 Dec 2012 00:00 #988 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3k494o3g]
[/youtube:3k494o3g]

26 Dec 2012 00:00 #989 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:37ox3vop]
[/youtube:37ox3vop]

28 Dec 2012 20:58 #990 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2n0340bx]
[/youtube:2n0340bx]

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds