Locally Grown Organic Veggies and Fruits!

23 Jun 2010 19:50 #1 by Momma Bear
If anyone is interested in purchasing Organic Veggie, fruits, breads, eggs, meat, etc...Please consider Grant Family Farms. I've been buying from them for two years now and can't say enough good things about them. Their shares are very reasonably priced and they are very generous in how much they give you each week. You could never be able to purchase all the fruits and veggies that they give you for the price at Whole Foods, Safeway, Kings or Sunflower Markets. There is a delivery point in Evergreen, Pine and Fairplay. If interested, please go to their link and look over their website. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel to pm me.

http://www.grantfarms.com/home.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2010 22:00 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks for the info MB! Hubby and I have talked about doing this in the past and I think it's time we re-visited the idea!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jun 2010 07:23 #3 by Momma Bear
I have been so very pleased with everything they offer...It has been a wonderful experience!!

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds