Top 5 or so states you would live in.

10 Sep 2011 21:10 #21 by akilina
Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Washington, B.C so long as it has mountains and in the middle of nowhere.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2011 21:12 #22 by ComputerBreath
Even though I'm a Colorado native...my first choice is Oregon

1. Oregon
2. Colorado
3. Washington
4. Texas...but it would be Port Aransas near Corpus Christi...no where else in Texas
5. New Mexico...around Raton or maybe Maine (but I'm undecided about this and am basing this on places I've been...never been to Hawaii, Florida, or much of the East Coast, so we'll leave this choice as undecided)

10 Sep 2011 21:14 #23 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Colorado, Colorado, Colorado, Colorado, & Colorado.......

11 Sep 2011 09:14 #24 by AlpineMike
I'm dug in as well. Believe it or not, I have the Colorado State flag "C" with sunshine tattooed on my left arm. Now I bet some of you know who I am! :biggrin:

11 Sep 2011 09:17 #25 by HEARTLESS
Colorado only to live in, always have, always will. Much of the US is beautiful to visit though.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

11 Sep 2011 10:55 #26 by ScienceChic
Colorado

Hawaii - Kaua'i or east side of O'ahu (they have mountains and ocean! did you know you can go snow skiing on the Big Island, mountain bike down to the beach, and go surfing, all in the same day?!) temps that stay consistently 70-80, low humidity, what's not to like?!

California - Healdsburg in Sonoma County (they have mountains in CA!)

Washington or Oregon - anywhere I can own and work a vineyard, and make my own wine! (they have mountains too!) :biggrin:

The State of Ignorant Bliss

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2011 12:39 #27 by RY
Colorado, Colorado, Colorado........ California

13 Sep 2011 13:05 #28 by Surveyor
Alaska (the only state I'd leave WY for), WY, WV, Montana, CO. Colorado has gotten a little crowded for me and just too many laws. But, those mountains and the Appalachians call to me. I've never seen Montana in person, but considering the states I do like I'm pretty sure it would agree with me. Gotta have snow along with my mountains.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds