By far one of the sickest stories I have ever heard!!!!!!!

21 Sep 2011 14:55 #11 by cydl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2011 22:22 - 22 Sep 2011 01:30 #12 by Local_Historian
Vivisection is too kind - I'm rather eye for an eye on this - anyone got a fencepost to rape him with? That would be fitting, what with size relation and all.

21 Sep 2011 22:38 #13 by otisptoadwater
Where is Vlad "The Impaler" when you need him?! Few punishments I can think of would be severe enough to satisfy me, never mind how the parents must feel!

Impalement: A sharp pole is pushed, bottom upwards, through the victim’s body
If you were Vlad the Impaler (more commonly known as Dracula) of 15th century Romania, you simply impaled your victims by forcing them to sit on a sharp and thick pole. The pole was then raised upright and the victim was left to slide further down the pole by his or her own weight.

Often, the pole would emerge through the sternum so that its tip could be placed under the chin to prevent further sliding. It could take the victim three days to die. Vlad did this to between 20,000 and 300,000. It is said he enjoyed having a meal while watching impalements.

Bastards like this shouldn't get a quick and merciful death and I know I am contradicting the Constitution on this one. There are cases in my mind that the crime is so heinous that after a trial their should be no appeal and the sentence should be carried out post haste.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

21 Sep 2011 22:45 #14 by AlpineMike
I find a problem with everything about this story. First of all, hang this sick man! Second, let people wonder what happened. We do not want people to duplicate the crime. Like school shootings, public exposure creates a sick duplicate action for criminal fame. This action is truly painful for any common man or woman. Truly dreadful. I hang my head for humanity and what the human race can tolerate. Sad.

21 Sep 2011 22:47 #15 by Rockdoc
Personally I think the his manly parts ought to be tied and then he suspended from a strong tree limb. Make sure he stays well fed and watered so he can feel the pain for a long time before he dies. God it takes all kinds.

21 Sep 2011 23:01 #16 by AlpineMike
I do not believe there is anything "manly" about this individual. I do wish that he could endure (suffer) much pain before death. The actions committed are absolutely unacceptable. Zero tolerance. Period.

21 Sep 2011 23:19 #17 by Rockdoc

AlpineMike wrote: I do not believe there is anything "manly" about this individual. I do wish that he could endure (suffer) much pain before death. The actions committed are absolutely unacceptable. Zero tolerance. Period.

Agreed that there is nothing "manly" about this creep. it's bad enough when a adult gets raped and I have no sympathy for them being strung up by their balls if I had my say. It used to be we had public punishment. I think there are certain crimes where such humiliation still is warranted. Clearly an individual who considers babies game has a cross firing neural network that nature needs to expunge. We are part of nature.

22 Sep 2011 07:55 #18 by Martin Ent Inc
Native American ways, long and slow.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds