If you could....

26 Sep 2011 07:24 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic If you could....
Six feet Under......because of the "distasteful" topic, Startrek(with Piccard,Data,Troi)....because of the "universal" topics/mankinds behavior and lastly Moonlight (with Mic the P.I. who just happens to be a vampire) because there ARE things we don't understand or
are NOT aware of..... :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2011 12:20 #12 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic If you could....

Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies were very funny.

:yeahthat:

26 Sep 2011 13:12 #13 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic If you could....
Lost and Rome come to mind.

I also hate to see a series I like get cancelled after the first season. Recent ones include Journeyman and FlashForward.

26 Sep 2011 13:50 #14 by archer
Replied by archer on topic If you could....
Jericho

26 Sep 2011 13:54 #15 by ComputerBreath
Replied by ComputerBreath on topic If you could....
Dollhouse (didn't see enough of it...and it was very thought provoking)
Moonlight (the strike that year hurt it)

And, just because it was fun to watch the sherrif get beat every time...BJ and the Bear (oh...and BJ wasn't too bad to look at)

26 Sep 2011 14:57 #16 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic If you could....

pineinthegrass wrote: Lost and Rome come to mind.

I also hate to see a series I like get cancelled after the first season. Recent ones include Journeyman and FlashForward.

And Human Target and Off the Map last year after their first season. I liked both of them. Especially Human Target.

26 Sep 2011 15:45 #17 by Surveyor
Replied by Surveyor on topic If you could....
Bordertown
Reaper

26 Sep 2011 15:49 #18 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic If you could....
Human Target technically had 2 seasons - they were both half season orders (12 and 13 episodes each, respectively).

Six Feet Under was a fun one for the unusual subject material/setting - I got into it because I loved watching Peter Krause on Sports Night so much (Felicity Huffman rocked in that too!) and followed him over. You gotta love a show that's described as:

Sports Night (TV Series 1998–2000)

It's about sports. The same way Charlie's Angels was about law enforcement.

:thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Sep 2011 16:05 #19 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic If you could....
Another one I liked was Better Off Ted, but if you blinked you missed it. It was on and off the air that fast. It seems the clever and original shows never last long while the dreck just keeps on drecking.

26 Sep 2011 17:00 #20 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic If you could....

Another one I liked was Better Off Ted, but if you blinked you missed it. It was on and off the air that fast. It seems the clever and original shows never last long while the dreck just keeps on drecking.

Better Off Ted was another one of my favorites. I agree - seems like the real clever and different ones don't make it.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds