Anyone seen the movie the Grownups yet?

27 Jun 2010 21:11 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Just saw it with my daughter and one of her friends. It was VERY funny!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2010 13:18 #2 by FredHayek
Good to see you enjoyed it. [url=http://www.rottentomatoes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.rottentomatoes[/url] gave it a low grade, less than 20%. But sometimes critics don't appreciate dumb humour.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2010 13:22 #3 by Sunshine Girl
I know the critics didn't like it but to me that usually means I will. You gotta see it - it's pretty funny and heartwarming too.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Jun 2010 14:49 #4 by TPP
Will not see it EVER....

30 Jun 2010 14:57 #5 by JMC
I will when it comes to the TV

30 Jun 2010 17:01 #6 by Sunshine Girl
You guys are missing out! The best part of the movie is something people our age can relate to. Some of the guys have kids now and some do not. Everyone in the audience was LOL at many of the scenes. And just an fyi for you boys, Salma Hayek and Mario Bello were very hot. Not to mention the girls who play the daughters of Rob Schneider's character. Oh la la! You might just want to go for that alone. :wink: You'll thank me. :biggrin: Great summer flick especially for the 4th of July weekend. Two thumbs up!

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds