Storm Tracking North?

01 Nov 2011 19:27 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
Where's Yogi?
Amature meteroheadoligist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2011 20:22 #12 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Storm Tracking North?
Thunder? I'm signing off.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

01 Nov 2011 20:46 #13 by otisptoadwater
I got snizzle here at the cave, half big wet flakes, half rain all accented but some bright flashes of lightening and thunder that has turned the Wundermutt in to a Chicken Bear.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 Nov 2011 21:19 #14 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Storm Tracking North?

Joe wrote: weather.yahoo.com/united-states/colorado/bailey-2358272/

I use this one, it has been pretty accurate for Bailey over the years. Sounds like this storm is going to hit Denver and the plains. But WTF knows?

So according to that site before tomorrow you can expect 5-9 inches right?

01 Nov 2011 21:58 #15 by otisptoadwater
Snizzle has become full on heavy wet snow, I almost took a digger on the way out to the wood pile in my flop flips. Wundermutt got a laugh at my expense but I didn't fall or drop any logs so laugh all you want mutt!

Too early to hope for road and business closures but we shall see as time goes by... Maybe a delayed opening? Nah - still too warm for any serious amounts of snow.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 Nov 2011 06:42 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Storm Tracking North?

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: weather.yahoo.com/united-states/colorado/bailey-2358272/

I use this one, it has been pretty accurate for Bailey over the years. Sounds like this storm is going to hit Denver and the plains. But WTF knows?

So according to that site before tomorrow you can expect 5-9 inches right?

Looks like about 4-5 inches overnight here in Bailey, still snowing and blowing here. Denver looks like it got even more. Drive safe everyone!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds