Power out in Conifer, Evergreen, etc. according to IREA.

01 Jul 2010 16:01 #1 by Sunshine Girl
They said there was something wrong with a transmission line. ????????

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2010 16:05 #2 by CC
Mine went out twice here in Bailey but is now back on. I called IREA also and was a little surprised at the woman's tone that I spoke with. She was less than friendly.

01 Jul 2010 16:09 #3 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote: Mine went out twice here in Bailey but is now back on. I called IREA also and was a little surprised at the woman's tone that I spoke with. She was less than friendly.

At first so was the one I talked to. I think they are getting many calls, but after a few minutes she was very nice and even changed some info on our account. Thank was awesome of her. I'm not sure what the status is now on the situation.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

01 Jul 2010 16:27 #4 by Sunshine Girl
We still have about 7 of my son's friends still over and as soon as the power went out they went outside to hang out. The house immediately got much more quiet. I guess I could tell them the power is back on, but I'm much too selfish for that. rofllol I think I'll just let them think it's still out until they figure it out for themselves. :lol: :woo hoo: :biggrin:

01 Jul 2010 16:40 #5 by JMC
My power has gone out twice in the last 90 minutes. MID, Second time in 2 days. something is not right

01 Jul 2010 16:46 #6 by FoothillsRealtor
mine is going in and out, but my email is not working. I know because I am getting them on the blackberry but not on the computer. Anybody has that problem? Internet was down too but is up again.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

01 Jul 2010 19:42 #7 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Xcel had significant problems with 7 substations, still have 1 out. Xcel feeds IREA most of it's power.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds