Square plates as opposed to round ones

04 Nov 2011 09:47 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Square plates as opposed to round ones was created by UNDER MODERATION
Ever notice how they always serve on square plates in high end restaurants? There's a reason for that, I don't know what it is but we bought a set recently and i'm enjoying meals much more with them. Try it, I swear, once you do, you'll never go back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2011 10:41 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Square plates as opposed to round ones
Also, try drinking water out of a bowl. It's much more satifying that way..It taps into some instinct of some kind, I'm guessing as cavemen we drank outta bowls for a couple million years there.

04 Nov 2011 12:31 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
And you still are one, I have seen ya doing those insurance commercials.

04 Nov 2011 13:25 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
My wife insists I rinse my cereal bowl, so after doing that one time I was a little thirsty and did'nt want to dirty a cup so I put cold water in the bowl and drank it. Thats how I discovered it. I don't do it in public or at the dinner table, I do it in the hotub and it's better out of a bowl. Waters better. The Romans used to drink it that way and according to Ancesrty.com i'm a decendant of a famous Roman Warrior Narcissus.

04 Nov 2011 13:30 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
:youwish:

Go to ancestry.com you will be there for over a year just to get back to the begining of America.

04 Nov 2011 13:34 - 04 Nov 2011 14:39 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :youwish:

Go to ancestry.com you will be there for over a year just to get back to the begining of America.

Been a dues paying member for 3 1/2 years now, and I have a lot of time on my hands. My geaniology is facinating. I can send you what I got so far if youre interested in tracing it further for me?

seriously..... it's facinating.

04 Nov 2011 13:37 - 04 Nov 2011 14:38 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :youwish:

I don't think there's too many branches on your family tree so it might be easier for you to trace your lineage on incestry.com. You're probably related to one of the famous Kentucky warriors in the Hatfield or McCoy families?

Just kidding

04 Nov 2011 14:13 #8 by chickaree

Baby Fat wrote: My wife insists I rinse my cereal bowl, so after doing that one time I was a little thirsty and did'nt want to dirty a cup so I put cold water in the bowl and drank it. Thats how I discovered it. I don't do it in public or at the dinner table, I do it in the hotub and it's better out of a bowl. Waters better. The Romans used to drink it that way and according to Ancesrty.com i'm a decendant of a famous Roman Warrior Narcissus.

:lol: Best. Post. Ever.

04 Nov 2011 16:24 #9 by Grady

Baby Fat wrote: My wife insists I rinse my cereal bowl, so after doing that one time I was a little thirsty and did'nt want to dirty a cup so I put cold water in the bowl and drank it. Thats how I discovered it. I don't do it in public or at the dinner table, I do it in the hotub and it's better out of a bowl. Waters better. The Romans used to drink it that way and according to Ancesrty.com i'm a decendant of a famous Roman Warrior Narcissus.

You drink hot tub water? :VeryScared:

04 Nov 2011 16:46 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
no

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds