Throwing Caution to the Wind

03 Jul 2010 14:48 #1 by lydian82
This weekend I'm going to eat popcorn, brats with buns, s'mores, pie, and lots and lots of BBQ. Oh, yes, and I'm going to have a few cold ciders. :eatdrinK:

Who cares what's good for me. :nono: I am going to fall of the wagon. I can't help myself. This is a good time to celebrate, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jul 2010 15:00 #2 by Sunshine Girl

lydian82 wrote: This weekend I'm going to eat popcorn, brats with buns, s'mores, pie, and lots and lots of BBQ. Oh, yes, and I'm going to have a few cold ciders. :eatdrinK:

Who cares what's good for me. :nono: I am going to fall of the wagon. I can't help myself. This is a good time to celebrate, right?

:yeahthat: That all sounds yummy to me! Enjoy and have a safe weekend lydian82!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 Jul 2010 15:23 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Throwing Caution to the Wind

lydian82 wrote: This weekend I'm going to eat popcorn, brats with buns, s'mores, pie, and lots and lots of BBQ. Oh, yes, and I'm going to have a few cold ciders. :eatdrinK:

Sounds too wild for me. Have fun!

03 Jul 2010 15:35 #4 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote:

Sounds too wild for me. Have fun!

Oh pish posh you wild boy! You ain't fooling no one. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 Jul 2010 15:43 #5 by pound dog mom
YUMMY! Have fun, enjoy, life is too short (as I eat my boring vegetarian burrito). I would kill for a s'mores, a little pie, and lots and lots of BBQ.

03 Jul 2010 15:48 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Throwing Caution to the Wind

Oh pish posh you wild boy! You ain't fooling no one.

:Censored I cannot comment, SG.

03 Jul 2010 20:51 #7 by lydian82
:VeryScared: Ya all sound so wild.

What can I say? I like to live dangerously. :lol: Heck, I may even sing in the rain. :singing rain:

03 Jul 2010 20:53 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Throwing Caution to the Wind
There has to be rain to sing in. LOL

03 Jul 2010 22:15 #9 by Abner
Replied by Abner on topic Throwing Caution to the Wind

I can't help myself. This is a good time to celebrate, right??

Absolutely! But also: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Anniversary, SuperBowl, Fridays, kids away on a sleepover, winning an argument with your boss, neighbors over, new grill, too much wine...etc
And yet that dusty Bow-Flex still gets unused in the morning. At least the Bow-Flex might impress the neighbors when thier over. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds