Happy Birthday Wily Fox!!!!!

04 Dec 2011 19:52 #11 by [Raven]
Happy birthday Angela. Feel better soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2011 23:14 #12 by chickaree
I hope you feel better and had a great birthday!

05 Dec 2011 17:54 #13 by Wily Fox aka Angela
fever broke last night and on the mend! my belated present is that we wired the final payment to our mortgage company today. No more mortgage! we paid off the 15 year loan in 8 years and saved over $76K in interest. very happy days. we feel very fortunate and have worked very hard to get here.

05 Dec 2011 20:02 #14 by MellowYellow

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: fever broke last night and on the mend! my belated present is that we wired the final payment to our mortgage company today. No more mortgage! we paid off the 15 year loan in 8 years and saved over $76K in interest. very happy days. we feel very fortunate and have worked very hard to get here.

This is a VERY HAPPY B-DAY PRESENT! We were able to pay cash for our cabin 'n have rented out our other house. Very happy days to 'ya!

06 Dec 2011 14:26 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Happy Birthday Wonderful Wily from Franz and me.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Dec 2011 16:27 #16 by Wily Fox aka Angela
THANKS, kiddo! how you been?

06 Dec 2011 18:43 #17 by Sunshine Girl
I've been good just busy I guess. Sorry to read that you've been sick. That's awful! Hopefully we'll be able to pay off our mortgage in the next 4 years. That's our goal at least. It must be nice. What a great bday present that is! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds