Names of songs in alphabetical order.

11 Jan 2011 11:50 #571 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Names of songs in alphabetical order.

Photo-fish wrote: I wish I could just stream all 57 pages of this entire thread through my speakers without having to click on each link.

\
I know, I used to have a site that would turn youtube videos into mp3's. It is gone now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 12:17 #572 by Photo-fish
I use a program called Freecorder. It sits as a toolbar at the top of my screen. While I watch the video, it records the audio and saves it as an mp3. I have to mute all other system sounds because the way I have it installed, it picks up all the system noises as well (mouse clicks, window minimize/maximize). As long as the audio is decent while I am listening to it, I will keep the file, rename and move to my iTunes library.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Jan 2011 12:35 #573 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: I use a program called Freecorder. It sits as a toolbar at the top of my screen. While I watch the video, it records the audio and saves it as an mp3. I have to mute all other system sounds because the way I have it installed, it picks up all the system noises as well (mouse clicks, window minimize/maximize). As long as the audio is decent while I am listening to it, I will keep the file, rename and move to my iTunes library.

Interesting. Thanks for the info! I guess Packer fans can even contribute once in a while.

11 Jan 2011 12:54 #574 by Photo-fish
Hey quit pimping hate on the Packers. :jk2:

What time do the Vikings play this weekend? :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Jan 2011 12:56 #575 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: Hey quit pimping hate on the Packers. :jk2:

What time do the Vikings play this weekend? :Whistle

Touche'

11 Jan 2011 13:05 #576 by Photo-fish
Mr. Cab Driver - Lenny Kravitz

[youtube:1pgme9gb]
[/youtube:1pgme9gb]

"N" is next....

11 Jan 2011 14:41 #577 by TPP
[youtube:20x97gsy]
[/youtube:20x97gsy]

11 Jan 2011 14:54 #578 by ComputerBreath

11 Jan 2011 14:55 #579 by ComputerBreath
I have a "Q" song...but I can only post when I'm at work...

I'll check every day...don't skip "Q"

11 Jan 2011 14:56 #580 by ComputerBreath
I also have kept an Excel spreadsheet of every song put in this list... It was purely for me so I wouldn't duplicate any that were already entered...but it is real interesting to look at.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds