Be part of 285 bound team...

24 May 2010 06:47 #11 by Wayne Harrison
Franz, where you could really use your talent is getting a photo album up on the Facebook page "Pictures Along the 285 Corridor" or something similar. Remember, many people visiting the Facebook page may not be familiar with what it's like here. Just a thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 08:02 #12 by The Dude
I am happy to help in any way I can. Just let me know. This site is great and I would love to give as much time as I can!

24 May 2010 08:10 #13 by The Janitor
Thank you, all! If anyone sees anything that shouldn't be here--spam, cuss words you don't hear on TV, words that should have stars as placers for letters, anything illegal, etc--report them to us. That helps more than we can tell you! For other things needed, the Administration will be in touch and again, thank you!

24 May 2010 08:19 #14 by Rockdoc

WayneHarrison wrote: Franz, where you could really use your talent is getting a photo album up on the Facebook page "Pictures Along the 285 Corridor" or something similar. Remember, many people visiting the Facebook page may not be familiar with what it's like here. Just a thought.

I'll do it. All I need is access so I can begin uploading photos I already have and any that people may wish to contribute for posting.

Instead of one album, I thought about creating several by subject matter. Makes it perhaps more user friendly? I've thought along the lines of Albums Such as: Historical Sites, Recreation, Visas, Wildlife, Seasons, Social Events. These may not be the best categories or one may not want to break it down at all and do what Wayne suggested, one album with out best shots. So let's have some feedback on what you would like to see.

Franz

24 May 2010 13:45 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Be part of 285 bound team...
As one of the founding members I hereby volunteer. I'm retired (at 47) so I have the time.

Whats my first assignment?

24 May 2010 14:11 #16 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Be part of 285 bound team...
you lucky dawg!

26 May 2010 09:38 #17 by BuyersAgent1
:yeahthat:
OK, where's the sign that goes around the corner to the preceding page?! lol

26 May 2010 10:57 #18 by IXerLover
I'm happy to help if I can...just PM me with what specifically you have in mind and I'll see if my talents and time match anywhere! :crossed:

26 May 2010 13:04 #19 by Rockdoc
Now that I understand how FP pages work with photos, I've exhausted my current supply of viable photos. I'd like to put the word out so everyone that I'd be more than happy to post your photos on the 285Bound FB page. I'd love to have photos of trail riding, hiking, sledding at Meyer Open space, wildlife, scenic views, etc. Anything that helps portray our life here along the 285 corridor to an outsider looking at this environment and community. Please provide location and name for photo credit.

Thank you

26 May 2010 13:11 #20 by RivendaleFarms
Rockdoc, I'm not on FB, but the hubby is. I've got pics of foxes, alpacas (well, of course), big spring snows, the Coney Island Hot Dog, etc. I'm glad to send you some and you can pick whatever you think would be good. How do you want them sent to you?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds