Got Brains?

19 Mar 2012 19:58 #1 by MiiCollins
Got Brains? was created by MiiCollins
Are they teaching math and science in the schools these days? Saw this on the news today ... looks like it's gone viral:

[youtube:1m7afh4x]
[/youtube:1m7afh4x]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 20:14 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Got Brains?
lol That's a marriage that won't last, with the way he's laughing at her.

Yes, they do teach science and math in schools, sadly it's not as rigorous as it should be. But this is pure common sense, and you're either born with that or you're not - ain't no learnin' it! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Mar 2012 21:59 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Got Brains?
[youtube:3k5gfb8p]
[/youtube:3k5gfb8p]

19 Mar 2012 22:15 #4 by otisptoadwater

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Mar 2012 23:53 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Got Brains?
You're killing me here - THAT'S IT! this one's gettin' merged. lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Mar 2012 00:14 #6 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Got Brains?
It was pretty funny the first time, still mildly amusing the second, the third time was not a charm, just made me wonder what the husband was trying to accomplish, and if he found the dog house comfortable once this hit the internet.

20 Mar 2012 09:59 #7 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Got Brains?
:yeahthat: How humiliating for her.

20 Mar 2012 10:06 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Got Brains?

Science Chic wrote: Yes, they do teach science and math in schools, sadly it's not as rigorous as it should be. But this is pure common sense, and you're either born with that or you're not - ain't no learnin' it! :wink:

The video was funny, but I wonder about the Math assumptions though. I struggled with math in the 3rd or 4th grade, got some extra after school help, and later was very good in Math thru college.

There are some people that probably will never "get it", but maybe not all? Don't give up!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Mar 2012 10:12 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Got Brains?
Actually I thought it was a put on with her in on it. That was my conclusion when she said 58 minutes.

20 Mar 2012 10:14 #10 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Got Brains?
If so, "... the Oscar goes to the blond"

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds