Happy Anniversary

14 Jul 2010 23:09 #11 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Happy Anniversary
I just saw this. :( Happy belated Anniversary to you both! A true love story and an inspiration to many. Congrats!!! :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2010 17:27 #12 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Happy Anniversary
Thank you everyone! We had a really good time last night watching James Taylor and Carole King at the Pepsi Center. Then we took today off and spent last night in Denver.

Rivendale, this was our 6 year Anniversary.

Cinnamon Girl, it was not a Hot wedding. We were married in Breckenridge and it was to be an outdoor wedding overlooking the Ten Mile Range and we were all set when it started raining. (I am told that is good luck, and I know by first hand experience, rain for the week before your marriage isn't good luck!). Anyway, the people at the Top of The World were great...we had our own private dining room for the dinner that was to follow and it had a fireplace so they lit the fire and we put the baby roses around it. The baby roses were for Abby and so they were the flowers for the wedding. We stood in front of the fireplace and my sister did our wedding while my Father stood as best man. That was the last time he was really out before he passed. It was a tough time to get married but we are so glad we did it when we did.

15 Jul 2010 22:10 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Happy Anniversary
Way cool Choco. You got a good guy there. And sounds like a lovely wedding.

Talking about bad luck at weddings. During my friends wedding, when the pastor asked if anyone believes that they should not be married speak now or forever hold your peace. They heard a big loud clap of thunder. She said she should have known. LOL

15 Jul 2010 23:13 #14 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Happy Anniversary
I know I'm way late, but better than not wishing you both many more years to celebrate your happiness.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds