FIRE BAN PARKCO NO OPEN BURNING including campfires

03 May 2012 17:20 #11 by akilina

Photo-fish wrote: Where area there campgrounds on the east side of Burland?
I will volunteer to go to that campground and fill the fire pits with concrete.

lol Thanks Photo-fish. On private property. When found, the campfires are thoroughly put out and all indication of campfires removed.

On the south end though, there is a huge amount of partying that goes on during the summer in the national forest down from Crosson on the North Fork of the South Platte with massive campfires. Never checked by USFS. Private citizens hike in and check. A fire waiting to happen. Plenty of fuel to fly up and smack Burland, Park 80 West and a few other areas.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 18:44 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
I think it's called the Crossens.
And VL, I mean Sheldon better be on the look out. Upper Burland and all those trailers could go up Poof.

03 May 2012 20:17 #13 by akilina
lol Sheldon took a short vacation.

I know you say that in jest, MEI, but it could and there is only one road out.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

03 May 2012 22:45 #14 by Sheldon

akilina wrote:

Sheldon wrote: Can anyone tell me the last time a campfire was responsible for a wildfire? I think we should ban state employees instead.

Hey brainiac, let's talk about all the campfires on the east side of Burland that jumped their illegal campfire and were stopped before they became major wildfires by people who were actually keeping an eye out for them.

:thumbsup: I'm for banning all state employees who do negligent controlled burns.

Brainiac huh? Well I try.

04 May 2012 07:11 #15 by akilina
Liked you better as VL. You do not do Sheldon justice. He really does have a brain not just quips.

04 May 2012 09:06 #16 by MamaRama
I really don't believe it's the camp fires in the campgrounds that concern me and mine as much as it is the idiot who has a burn permit in a residential area. He's the guy that's insistent on having a HUGE bonfire any time day or night. he is also the guy who burns UN ATTENDED fires and burns during a ban and who knows that there will be no REPERCUSSIONS for him.. none what so ever.. That's the guy that concerns us the most..

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds