Happy Birthday, 500 Foundation

10 May 2012 15:38 #11 by Sunshine Girl
Five hundred hugs (or spankings) whichever you prefer. :wink: Hope your day was as amazing as you are!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2012 16:11 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
He's into both, so I guess put him down for a thousand! HA

10 May 2012 17:07 #13 by The 500 Foundation

RivendaleFarms wrote: Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear J
Happy Birthday to You

(Sung in my very best Marilyn Monroe voice.)
(Which is why it's better to read it online than hear it in person.)

Huge hugs to you!

You know how much I LOVE your Marilyn
just needs a touch of Fern and Cat Crap to make the cherry on my sundae
I'm your huckleberry...

10 May 2012 17:10 #14 by The 500 Foundation

Sunshine Girl wrote: Five hundred hugs (or spankings) whichever you prefer. :wink: Hope your day was as amazing as you are!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You gotta pay extra for that downtown, Sunshine
(butt you knew that didn't you?)

10 May 2012 17:50 #15 by Wily Fox aka Angela
we ALL know that, dude!

10 May 2012 18:59 #16 by Wily Fox aka Angela
oh sista... this one is for you!

Robo-Butt Is Cracked

http://news.discovery.com/tech/robo-but ... gn=rssnws1

Depending on what cheek you woke up on this morning, what you're about to see will either bum you out or else you'll think it's the most fantasstic thing you've ever seen.

Japanese scientists (who else?) have decoded the derriere and developed a mechanical butt that is truly asstonishing. It twitches, tenses up and even responds to touch just like a real rump.

It's called Shiri, which means "buttocks" in Japanese. Its creators say it "represents emotions with visual and tactual transformation of the muscles." Whatever you say, guys.

In a move that should surprise absolutely no one, Shiri was built by none other than Nobuhiro Takahashi and his team at the Tokyo University of Electro-Communications. If you recall, Takahashi was responsible for the equally creepy kiss transmitter device that lets people make out over the Internet.

I'm no mathematician, butt I can put two and two together. Given Takahashi's last two creations have shown us glimpses of his carnal appetites, it's no wonder a couple of Kiwis just published a paper about robot prostitutes.

Shiri's creators say the project has two main points. The first being the innovative use of robotics technology.

The second, according, to their YouTube video, "is to raise the argument as to what perceptions will be manifested in the minds of people who communicate with Shiri."

Well then, allow me to start the conversation. While, yes, the mechanics are top notch, am I the only one who can't get over the fact that Shiri looks like something found on the bottom shelf of a serial killer's refrigerator?

"Butt it's in the name of science," I can hear defenders saying. Seriously, watch Takahashi as he "scientifically" protrudes (his word, not mine), slaps, caresses and plays the drums on his silicon slab and tell me you're not at least a little skeeved out.

And the fact that Shiri is a legless and trunkless chunk that looks like it came off the chopping block of a butcher shop is certainly not lost on me. Judging by his kiss transmitter and his current butt project, Takahashi seems to be writing himself a one-way ticket to a dehumanized destination. Sayonara, dude.

In fact, I kind of wish Eric Siu and his Touchy project would board a boat north, make his way to Tokyo and wander into Takahashi's laboratories, just to snap a photo. However, to do so, Takahashi would actually have to initiate human contact, if that even interests him.

I hate to bring up the rear on this subject, butt it's kind of unavoidable.

[youtube:kl22snp4]
![/youtube:kl22snp4]

10 May 2012 18:59 #17 by Sunshine Girl

The 500 Foundation wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Five hundred hugs (or spankings) whichever you prefer. :wink: Hope your day was as amazing as you are!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You gotta pay extra for that downtown, Sunshine
(butt you knew that didn't you?)

:like:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

10 May 2012 19:07 #18 by FernForestFarm
[center:385yya8w]GO, GO, GODZILLA!
Happy Birthday my dear 'brotha from anotha mutha'

Or, as we call it, Sistah![/b]
[/size][/color][/center:385yya8w][/color]

10 May 2012 20:04 #19 by The 500 Foundation
Nice Ang
I used to date that chick in the 80's

10 May 2012 20:07 #20 by The 500 Foundation

FernForestFarm wrote: [center:a9kszqw4]GO, GO, GODZILLA!
Happy Birthday my dear 'brotha from anotha mutha'

Or, as we call it, Sistah![/b]
[/size][/color][/center:a9kszqw4][/color]

Oh my sistah, you know where to get me

try 'the Golden Age of Leather" or better yet
'Stone of Love"

you are my rock

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds