Evertime you need a laugh

27 Aug 2012 15:49 #11 by IrvWeinstein
This isn't surprising at all, most everyone I know refers to it at ninny-cam, or loser-cam or whine-cam. Posts about barking dogs going on for dozens of pages, fear about planes flying over the house, paranoia about smelling smoke during pouring rain storms, know it all advise from folks with 10% of the information and all of that bad info, posting at 3 am that "I heard a noise, did anyone else", posting worrying that an ambulance just went up the street and so much more.

Makes one wonder if some of these people can function much in life at all. :pop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2012 16:26 #12 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Evertime you need a laugh
I did a little reading over there early this am. It actually inspired a thread here. What was really interesting was the completely different responses a very similar thread got here as opposed to ever there.

27 Aug 2012 17:04 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Isn't Conifer a NO BEAR zone?
Whuda thunk.

And I see where your topic came from Becky. man that is 6 pages of :can't hear

27 Aug 2012 20:15 #14 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Evertime you need a laugh

IrvWeinstein wrote: This isn't surprising at all, most everyone I know refers to it at ninny-cam, or loser-cam or whine-cam. Posts about barking dogs going on for dozens of pages, fear about planes flying over the house, paranoia about smelling smoke during pouring rain storms, know it all advise from folks with 10% of the information and all of that bad info, posting at 3 am that "I heard a noise, did anyone else", posting worrying that an ambulance just went up the street and so much more.

Makes one wonder if some of these people can function much in life at all. :pop

15 posts in 2+ years on here. I applaud your restraint. You sound like you have strong opinions.

All I can say is we were once those people when we first moved up here. I wouldn't make too much fun of them.

27 Aug 2012 20:33 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Evertime you need a laugh

LOL wrote: And Grasshoppers and flies are a big crisis lately too. Oh my! :lol:

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly conversation once and awhile Joe- and the state of bugs in the area is interesting, what do you wanna talk about thats so great?

27 Aug 2012 20:46 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Evertime you need a laugh
I had a carpenter ant crawl across my carpet the other day. I got it with my trusty vacuum cleaner. LOL I was going to post here about it, but I forgot. :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

27 Aug 2012 20:54 #17 by Martin Ent Inc
How do you know it was a carpenter ant? Did it have on bags and carrying a saw?

Coulda been ninja ant.

27 Aug 2012 20:54 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Evertime you need a laugh

LOL wrote: I had a carpenter ant crawl across my carpet the other day. I got it with my trusty vacuum cleaner. LOL I was going to post here about it, but I forgot. :lol:

Sometimes its most enjoyable to talk about the simple things in life..

27 Aug 2012 20:57 #19 by Sunshine Girl

LOL wrote: I had a carpenter ant crawl across my carpet the other day. I got it with my trusty vacuum cleaner. LOL I was going to post here about it, but I forgot. :lol:

You guys are pretty funny. Let's see how long this silly and pointless thread can continue. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 Aug 2012 20:58 #20 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Evertime you need a laugh
Another thing, if you have a night light in the bathroom, the spiders like to hang out on or around it, so be careful in the morning when touching the switch. Be safe out there mountain folks!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds