Has anyone tried the new garbage collection company yet?

22 Jul 2010 06:30 #1 by chocolove
Has anyone tried the new garbage collection company yet? I just found them in the hustler. They are called PMB Waste Solutions. They are cheaper than Mountain View AND they don't require you to put your garbage cans up at the top of your driveway...they will come down to your house and get your garbage as long as it is left accessible outside your garage or house. I am thinking I will call them today and check them out. They say they have been in business for 24 years so I am wondering why I am just hearing about them. Anyone? [url=http://www.pmbwastesolutions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.pmbwastesolutions.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2010 08:32 #2 by mozartsmom
Could be new to our area and in business elsewhere for 24 years????

22 Jul 2010 08:49 #3 by chocolove
Maybe, but I noticed when I went to their website that they are located in Pine. Could be they moved here and decided to start their business here. I don't know. That is why I was asking and plan to ask them myself when I call them. :)

22 Jul 2010 09:03 #4 by mozartsmom
Keep us apprised of your findings. Also if they have a dump facility.

22 Jul 2010 09:04 #5 by chocolove
SOLA responded to me over in PC...she has used them and has favorable reports on them. I am planning on calling them. Just need to see if my payment went to Mountain View yet.

22 Jul 2010 12:26 #6 by chocolove
Cool! Payment was to go out tomorrow! Called and left a message with PMB. Annsmeal also called them and they are starting service on Aug 2nd.

22 Jul 2010 12:57 #7 by chocolove
Nice! I just spoke with Paul at PMB and he says he has been inundated with calls today! I wonder why? Anyway, he is very nice and is going to start my service on Aug 2nd. Now I just need to call and cancel Mountain View. He said some people were having problems getting to his website. I used my link here and it worked right away.

23 Jul 2010 11:09 #8 by Grace
:Hotnews:

Has anyone tried the new garbage collection company yet? I just found them on another social site.

They are called PMB Waste Solutions. They are cheaper than Mountain View AND they don't require you to put your garbage cans up at the top of your driveway...they will come down to your house and get your garbage as long as it is left accessible outside your garage or house. The owner grew up in the business in CA and has now formed a lower rate pick up company. I just switched and saved $15.00 per quarter. Saving money is a good thing. [url=http://www.pmbwastesolutions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.pmbwastesolutions.com[/url]

Paul, the owner can be reached at 720-999-5060.

I wanted to discuss around the campfire in order to reach as many people as possible. In these days, we need to discuss the costs of utilities and waste services.

Did you know IREA has raised their rates so high that my normal summer bill of $58.00 is now over $80.00 for less usage? I called IREA and the PUC. We are stuck with this enormous increase. In these times people cannot afford increases. We just can't.

RAZ

:fireworks4:

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

23 Jul 2010 11:10 #9 by chocolove
Yes, Raz, it was posted here yesterday as well.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2417 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2417<!-- l -->

23 Jul 2010 11:36 #10 by Local_Historian

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds