11 Young men need your help please!

28 Jul 2010 13:30 #1 by newfiemom
The Platte Canyon Little League Seniors team (ages 14-16) won the State Tournament in Grand Junction this past Sunday! They are the Colorado State Champions - not just our District -THE STATE OF COLORADO! These boys played with the highest sportsmanship I've ever seen and won both games, the first gave 11 to 1 and the second game 10 - 0! These boys are good and we are expecting them to win the Regionals and go on to the Little League World Series! Wouldn't that be something, a small town team like Bailey going to World Series! :)

We need your help to send these 11 boys and their 2 coaches to San Antonio, Texas for the Regional Games, August 4 - 11th.

We will have a booth at Bailey Days this weekend with a Silent Auction and we need donations for the auction. If you would like to personally donate an item for the auction, or if your place of business would like to donate, please contact me. Obvioulsy, time of of the essence here. We would also gladly accept monetery donations to help with the travel expenses, you can make the check out to PCLL.

Would you please take a few minutes and think about this and contact me as soon as possible if you are willing or able to help?

Thank you in advance!

Tammy Imel
Platte Canyon Little League
303-838-1768

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 13:40 #2 by CC

CONGRATULATIONS

Outstanding job guys.

Way to go!

IWe don't have much of anything to give to a Silent Auction but we can certainly make a donation on behalf of Carpet Direct and Evergreen Floor Covering.

Bailey should be very proud of these young men.
Isn't it great to get good news like this.
WOOHOO!

Check is on the way!

28 Jul 2010 13:42 #3 by newfiemom
Thank you Becky! We will make sure to add your name to our Sponsor Banner!

28 Jul 2010 13:45 #4 by CC
You just tell those boys to bring that trophy home for Bailey.

28 Jul 2010 16:23 #5 by MyMountainTown
Hi Tammy.

Go Team! 285Bound.com would like to donate. We will be at Bailey Days and can probably come by to give it to you. If we cannot catch up to you will send it.

On behalf of
285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

28 Jul 2010 16:35 #6 by CC
Wow...Thanks 285bound. What a great cause.
Come on everyone....Let's step up and help these guys.

28 Jul 2010 16:37 #7 by newfiemom
Wow, thank you so much 285bound! That's really nice of you.

Chip has graciously allowed us to set up our booth right outside of the Cutthroat, so we will be there all day! The boys will be there in their uniforms, so stop by and wish them luck!

Thanks again!

28 Jul 2010 19:26 #8 by Momma Bear
Congratulations!! I will stop by and see your booth at Bailey Day's!!!

IT is nice to see that 285 Bound is letting folks post when donations are needed!!!! That is one thing I don't like about Pinecam...I also like the fact that people aren't going on this thread and bashing the person who requested donations!!! Thanks 285 bound. :)

28 Jul 2010 20:21 #9 by newfiemom
Thank you momma bear! We look forward to meeting you on Saturday!

29 Jul 2010 07:35 #10 by Moxieequestrian
This is great!

My husband and I (the Leadership Difference) would like to donate - I will not be able to come to Bailey Days, so where can we send check donations? Made out to PCLL?

GOOD LUCK BOYS!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds