from the Jeffco police blotter

29 Jul 2010 16:51 #1 by Local_Historian

On July 17 a Jeffco deputy went to the 11000 block of South Elk Creek Road in Conifer, where a resident claimed a Double Secret Raven Society was trying to put him out of business by impacting the roadways near his location. The deputy took photos of the sign.

WHAT??? :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2010 17:51 #2 by Mtn Gramma

Local_Historian wrote:

On July 17 a Jeffco deputy went to the 11000 block of South Elk Creek Road in Conifer, where a resident claimed a Double Secret Raven Society was trying to put him out of business by impacting the roadways near his location. The deputy took photos of the sign.

WHAT??? :popcorn:

Dang!! I knew there was a better reason than incompetence for the state of the roads in ParkCo!! The Double Secret Raven Society must have practiced here before moving over to JeffCo!!

29 Jul 2010 19:36 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic from the Jeffco police blotter
I saw that too, weird? Reminded me of double secret probation from the movie "Animal House". Hilarious! And that one is in JeffCO??? I thought all the nuts were in Park Co. Ha Ha!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

29 Jul 2010 19:53 #4 by Abner
:VeryScared: This is why we all move from the city to the mountains, to avoid the Double Secret Raven Society (D.S.R.S.) Now that the D.S.R.S. has overtaken our quiet foothills I think it's time for us all to move to Mexico...or Guam. :VeryScared:

29 Jul 2010 20:08 #5 by 40coupe
lol Hmmm...the 'drive-by poster' from the other day, 'legranfelter', or whatever his nick was, wondering what had happened to his posts; maybe the dreaded Double Secret Raven Society got his, too? lol

02 Aug 2010 10:10 #6 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic from the Jeffco police blotter
Not very "Secret" anymore is it?

02 Aug 2010 10:27 #7 by Grady
The Double Secret Raven Society put up a sign????

02 Aug 2010 11:06 #8 by Nobody that matters

Grady wrote: The Double Secret Raven Society put up a sign????

Well, if they didn't have the sign, they'd still be known as the Triple Secret Raven Society.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

02 Aug 2010 21:16 #9 by Residenttroll returns
http://denver.yourhub.com/Evergreen/Sto ... 41453.aspx

Here's the article....by the way, look at the top story...it's a serious one.

Sex offenders told to move on
A deputy on routine patrol near Flying J Ranch at 9509 County Road 73 noticed a car parked near the public restrooms after sunset. There were six people in the car in violation of curfew. All the occupants were checked and showed up as registered sex offenders. One of the occupants was given a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

02 Aug 2010 21:25 #10 by Local_Historian
I think it would be hilarious to make DSRS t shirts.

Perhaps I should go to zazzle.com and make one... just for the hell of it. What do you think - Mirror image ravens?

OK, I'm bored, and my neck hurts too much to work on other things, so I give you...

(not a masterpiece, just some fun with photoshop)

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds