Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler offered “American Idol” jobs

29 Jul 2010 22:56 #1 by The Viking
Ellen has decided not to come back as she could not stand to be critical of anyone. It is rumored that J-Lo and Steven Tyler were offered the jobs. For those who watch this show what do you think of these choices if it is true?

http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-lopez ... ges-panel/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 06:34 #2 by pinedust
If Steven Tyler was on the show I might actually watch it for once. I have yet to see an episode.

30 Jul 2010 14:06 #3 by EddieWess
I know you said "for those who watch" but I'll chime in anyway.
It doesn't matter who the judges are, I still won't watch.

30 Jul 2010 14:12 #4 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Ellen has decided not to come back as she could not stand to be critical of anyone. It is rumored that J-Lo and Steven Tyler were offered the jobs. For those who watch this show what do you think of these choices if it is true?

Thanks for that breaking news Viking..Did you get that out of the National Enquirerer or Good Housekeeping?

30 Jul 2010 14:42 #5 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Ellen has decided not to come back as she could not stand to be critical of anyone. It is rumored that J-Lo and Steven Tyler were offered the jobs. For those who watch this show what do you think of these choices if it is true?

Thanks for that breaking news Viking..Did you get that out of the National Enquirerer or Good Housekeeping?

It is so funny to watch guys who feel insecure and threatened so easily that they have to try and come across as the tough manly man all the time when all it does is make them look sad and weak. You really don't have much to contribule on many of these other than cut downs towards people. That speaks volumes!

30 Jul 2010 14:49 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

It is so funny to watch guys who feel insecure and threatened so easily that they have to try and come across as the tough manly man all the time when all it does is make them look sad and weak. You really don't have much to contribule on many of these other than cut downs towards people. That speaks volumes!

I guess I should have just posted a huge "Who Cares", because honestly- Thats what I thought when I saw the post.

30 Jul 2010 15:56 #7 by ScienceChic
Story from TMZ! And as one poster on a sports blog put it (in reference to the rumors that TO was going to sign with the Bengals), "Haley's Comet visits more often than TMZ is wrong so I consider this a done deal" (and TO has since officially signed and showed up) so I'd wager that JLo and Tyler are a pretty sure bet.

Will that get me to finally start watching the show, no way in he**! The addition of Tyler is a good choice, he's a consummate entertainer and knows what it takes to survive to have a career, not just a hit, but J Lo is over-rated and over-exposed in more ways than one and I can't see anything positive about her involvement.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 Jul 2010 17:26 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

It is so funny to watch guys who feel insecure and threatened so easily that they have to try and come across as the tough manly man!

Yeah thats me...

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2638 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2638<!-- l -->

30 Jul 2010 23:17 #9 by Sunshine Girl
I haven't watched for a few years now. Have no idea how it will be though. Maybe some will tune in just for the curiosity factor.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Jul 2010 23:20 #10 by Local_Historian
While I won't watch the show - I have to agree that Tyler would be a good choice in judges. he knows the business, and also won't be afraid to be blunt. J-Lo? heh. no comment.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds