Crochet Thread.

10 May 2010 19:31 #1 by Robynabc
Crochet Thread. was created by Robynabc
Just thought I would share my newest creation.
Would love to see yours.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2010 20:27 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Crochet Thread.

Robynabc wrote: Just thought I would share my newest creation.
Would love to see yours.

Very impressive. I made a house out of popsicle sticks but don't have pics yet. Will work on it. :Grin:

10 May 2010 20:35 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Crochet Thread.
LOL

22 May 2010 21:20 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Crochet Thread.
Robyn - that is gorgeous! My mom taught me how to crochet when I was a little girl and I stopped when I got busy in high school with after school activities and new priorities. I've tried getting back into it, but two young children really aren't that conducive to the attempt. :) My mom still makes the most amazing items (she finally got baby bootie sizes right!). Thanks for sharing this!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 May 2010 22:24 #5 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Crochet Thread.
That is beautiful! I've always wanted to learn.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 07:18 #6 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic Crochet Thread.
I love teaching crochet. Just holler.

Science Chic. I know how that is. I was doing it when I had more time. Everyone should have a crocheted blanket. It is my outlet.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

24 May 2010 17:01 #7 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Crochet Thread.
Robyn, it's gorgeous! I don't crochet but love to knit. (We raise alpacas and I'm pretty much a fiber junkie.) Do you ever get in to The Knit Knook in Aspen Park? It's a great hangout and there's usually a fun group there on Saturday mornings. (A lot of folks there crochet and knit both.) Are you on Ravelry? I'm working on a Celtic Jacket right now and took a break this weekend to work on some baby Ugg booties for a co-worker's new niece. The first one came out cute as can be, but I don't know how to post a picture here?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

25 May 2010 08:00 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Crochet Thread.
Hello Miss Rivendale Farms,

Thank you. I have wanted to learn to knit for a long time. But I just can't seem to pick it up. I tried a couple months ago and I can cast on but I can't go any farther than that. I wish I could learn.. I went online and saw some instruction by video and still couldn't figure it out.

I have seen some project that use crochet and knitting and I would love to try them. I should come up there and hang and the knitting and fly shop. LOL.. If you can take a picture there are instructions in the photo blog on how to post them. You upload to photobucket and use the img code to post in the forums. I want to see your projects!!!!

My ex got a pair of hand made knit fiber socks from what may have been alpacas and they were the warmest he ever had.

25 May 2010 09:02 #9 by wildiris
Replied by wildiris on topic Crochet Thread.

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hello Miss Rivendale Farms,

Thank you. I have wanted to learn to knit for a long time. But I just can't seem to pick it up. I tried a couple months ago and I can cast on but I can't go any farther than that. I wish I could learn.. I went online and saw some instruction by video and still couldn't figure it out.

I have seen some project that use crochet and knitting and I would love to try them. I should come up there and hang and the knitting and fly shop. LOL.. If you can take a picture there are instructions in the photo blog on how to post them. You upload to photobucket and use the img code to post in the forums. I want to see your projects!!!!

My ex got a pair of hand made knit fiber socks from what may have been alpacas and they were the warmest he ever had.

There are beginning classes at the Knit Knook. Rivendale Farms is right, the Knit Knook is a great place to hang out anytime!

25 May 2010 09:17 #10 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Crochet Thread.
Just make sure you have your checkbook with you. I have never been able to resist not buying some yarn to add to the stash.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds