American Idol Finale

27 May 2010 04:40 #31 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic American Idol Finale
I didn't see a choice for: "You obviously have me confused with somebody who cares..." ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 06:44 #32 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic American Idol Finale

LadyJazzer wrote: I didn't see a choice for: "You obviously have me confused with somebody who cares..." ;-)

rofllol lol rofllol lol

I have to say that I haven't watched more than a tidbit here and there for the last couple of years. Sounds like I missed an awesome show last night.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2010 09:31 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic American Idol Finale

LadyJazzer wrote: I didn't see a choice for: "You obviously have me confused with somebody who cares..." ;-)

RT is all giddy over it- WTF?

27 May 2010 11:07 #34 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic American Idol Finale

No it is there. It is the, 'You don't have to click on this thread and respond if you aren't interested rather than throwing out a snide remark' option. :biggrin:

27 May 2010 13:21 #35 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic American Idol Finale
I haven't watched the show all season, and didn't watch it last night either. But I had to check here to see who one. I am so glad it was one of my homies. rofllol

27 May 2010 14:10 #36 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic American Idol Finale
I taped it and tried and tried to avoid the news last night until I could view the tape with my :popcorn: and opened my MSN this moring and :bangdsk there it was... I am happy Lee won he seemed to be a lot more versatile in his singing and we need more rockers rofllol rofllol rofllol I will give Crystal her props she blew him away the other night!!!

Can I have spell check added.... pleeeeeeeze

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds