PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!

11 Nov 2013 12:58 #261 by Blondie
They are more than annoying. Even though this is a mostly un-moderated site it is time for someone to shut them down. I am not quite sure why "nobody that matters" seems to be so vested in the pumpkin carving contest outcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2013 12:59 #262 by Nobody that matters

Blondie wrote: They are more than annoying. Even though this is a mostly un-moderated site it is time for someone to shut them down. I am not quite sure why "nobody that matters" seems to be so vested in the pumpkin carving contest outcome

I'm bored.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Nov 2013 13:07 #263 by Nobody that matters
If all of you annoyed would have joined in, it would have been an epic volume test of this forum. It would have been talked about in coffee shops up and down the 285 corridor for days! It might have even made the local paper.

But no.

You chose to report rather than to play.

I feel sorry for anyone that's let their childish good humor die of atrophy.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Nov 2013 15:38 #264 by MountainRoadCrew
Posts from several threads all about the pumpkin carving contest were all merged into this thread.

11 Nov 2013 16:19 #265 by Photo-fish

Mountain Road Crew wrote: Posts from several threads all about the pumpkin carving contest were all merged into this thread.

:like:
Hell, I had not posted since page 17.

Blondie wrote: They are more than annoying. Even though this is a mostly un-moderated site it is time for someone to shut them down. I am not quite sure why "nobody that matters" seems to be so vested in the pumpkin carving contest outcome

Everyone should be vested in this matter. If this type of nefarious scheme is allowed to go unchecked, then really, what have we become?

I said if I won I would spend it all on MMT advertisers. I would even put the whole thing up for a lunch or dinner for all interested MMT posters at Brooks (as far as $1k would go).

Since BD is reluctant to pay on a contest where I was the legitimate winner, I will give him a last chance to honor it and allow him to throw the party at Brooks and take all the credit.

Just call Brooks and set up a tab to max at $1,000. Have them give SC a message or call when they have it. We can all sort out the date and time.

All in favor?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Nov 2013 16:39 #266 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST $1000 Cash Prize!
No

11 Nov 2013 16:42 #267 by Photo-fish

Black Dog wrote: Aye!

I knew you would do the right thing.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Nov 2013 16:48 #268 by LOL
I knew back on page 1 he would do the wrong thing.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Nov 2013 16:49 #269 by Blondie

Photo-fish wrote:

Mountain Road Crew wrote: Posts from several threads all about the pumpkin carving contest were all merged into this thread.

:like:
Hell, I had not posted since page 17.

Everyone should be vested in this matter. If this type of nefarious scheme is allowed to go unchecked, then really, what have we become?

I said if I won I would spend it all on MMT advertisers. I would even put the whole thing up for a lunch or dinner for all interested MMT posters at Brooks (as far as $1k would go).

Since BD is reluctant to pay on a contest where I was the legitimate winner, I will give him a last chance to honor it and allow him to throw the party at Brooks and take all the credit.

Just call Brooks and set up a tab to max at $1,000. Have them give SC a message or call when they have it. We can all sort out the date and time.

All in favor?

Good solution, as was SC's moderation of the two that were spamming the site. But it obviously isn't going to happen. We could still get together, I've got $20 in my pocket and will donate it to celebrate a really cool pumpkin.

11 Nov 2013 16:50 #270 by LOL

LOL wrote:

Black Dog wrote: I said I'll glady pay the $1000.....Just as soon as a judge tells me too

JUDGE JUDY SAYS PAY UP SCAMMER!!! :rofllol

http://s18.postimg.org/5mpxw3x3p/jj1.jpg

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds