Words that Sound Dirty But Are Not....

28 Dec 2013 18:26 #21 by gmule
Angina....
I could go on for days.
At work a select group of us play this game. If one of our work group is presenting we give them a clean word that sounds dirty. The catch is that you don't get the word until you are right about to give a presentation and then you have fit it into the presentation adlib without laughing at your co-worker that gave you the word. It is really a lot of fun and it makes presenting oh so much harder than it needs to be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2014 13:47 #22 by BaconLover
Great game!! sounds like a good way to spice up boring meetings.

gmule wrote: Angina....
I could go on for days.
At work a select group of us play this game. If one of our work group is presenting we give them a clean word that sounds dirty. The catch is that you don't get the word until you are right about to give a presentation and then you have fit it into the presentation adlib without laughing at your co-worker that gave you the word. It is really a lot of fun and it makes presenting oh so much harder than it needs to be.

02 Jan 2014 13:58 #23 by BaconLover
Turdiform

02 Jan 2014 16:32 #24 by otisptoadwater

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 Jan 2014 19:01 #25 by gmule
Moist

03 Jan 2014 20:24 #26 by otisptoadwater

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds