Bailey Trails! Announces 1st Land Acquisition - Trailhead!

16 Feb 2014 14:47 #11 by Tgregg
Yes, February 27 - 7:00 PM at the Bailey Country Store and Sasquatch Outpost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2014 17:25 #12 by ScienceChic
Thank you for the correction on the exact location of the property purchase Tim. Sorry about that!
-Sharon

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Feb 2014 07:38 #13 by Venturer
I hope some of the Bailey Estates and Crow Valley residents attend and learn more about your program. Looked at some of the pix of the property when it was for sale and it looks like a great find.

27 Feb 2014 14:44 #14 by Tgregg
I hope so too. I live in Bailey Estates myself, backing up to Crow Gulch. I have had the opportunity to talk with some of my neighbors and would love to chat with more. A primary concern of ours is executing in a way that opens up to the beauty we have to share up here and keeping private property private. I encourage anyone with concerns to attend our meetings or reach out to me directly. I can be contacted directly at .

29 Mar 2014 09:35 #15 by ScienceChic
If anyone's interested:

We will be gathering at the newly acquired Bailey Trails! Trailhead property, next to the County Annex in Bailey, 60117 Highway 285. This is an opportunity for all who want to be involved to tour the property and work together on laying out the trails around the property.
When: Sunday March 30th, 1-4pm

http://mymountaintown.com/calendar/even ... xploration
Unfortunately, I can't make it (family commitment), so if anyone here goes please take some pictures to share!

Edit to add: if you'd like to learn more, or get involved, the next Bailey Trails! meeting is Monday, April 7th, 7-8pm at the Bailey Country Store.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds