HELP is URGENTLY NEEDED for immunotherapy treatment

26 Aug 2010 17:40 #21 by Sunshine Girl
We donated $150 today so matched by 285 that's $300.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2010 17:48 #22 by MyMountainTown
Thank you Sunshine Girl,

We will add that to the list. We so appreciate your generosity.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

26 Aug 2010 21:03 #23 by RY
that is so generous of you SG!!! Thank you soooo much and thank you 285bound as well for matching!  :Thanks: :heart: Keep your fingers crossed for a great turnout for the fundraiser hike on Saturday :heart:

26 Aug 2010 21:53 #24 by Sunshine Girl
We are happy to help and will be keeping our fingers crossed for funds raised from the hike too. I just have to say that I think the generosity of the founders of this site it amazing. What a great way to run a business, and a wonderful model for others as well.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 Aug 2010 10:39 #25 by Sunshine Girl
Franz/Carbonate Research Consulting has also offered to match any contributions up to $500 for Barry. Thanks for the inspiration 285! Just pm me and let me know how much you're contribution is and I'll go make a deposit again at 1st Bank in his account. I will read through the posts here and see if I have them all later. Feel free to PM me too with your numbers.

27 Aug 2010 13:27 #26 by RY
The support for this cause is unbelievable! Thank you so much to the Rockdocs again!!!! many blessings to you :) !!!

27 Aug 2010 20:40 #27 by CC
We need to reach out to Barry and help him get the treatment he needs.
Bruce and I will do $25 each tomorrow morning at 1st Bank.
Come on folks. Even 5 dollars helps. I know times are tough but lets please help where we can.

27 Aug 2010 20:51 #28 by RY
thanks Becky, so much!!
exactly, every little helps!!! we all could be in that situation and would depend on help! PAY IT FORWARD!

05 Sep 2010 18:52 #29 by RY

Sunshine Girl wrote: Franz/Carbonate Research Consulting has also offered to match any contributions up to $500 for Barry. Thanks for the inspiration 285! Just pm me and let me know how much you're contribution is and I'll go make a deposit again at 1st Bank in his account. I will read through the posts here and see if I have them all later. Feel free to PM me too with your numbers.

thanks again to SG and RD and everyone else who jumped in to help - please everyone help us with this cause - we still have a ways to go, lets all match the generosity we have seen from so many of you!!! we all could be in a situation where we would need the help of the community! Let's "PAY IT FORWARD" :heart:

Please also see my other post about the hike on Oct 9th <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3447 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3447<!-- l -->

05 Sep 2010 19:50 #30 by Sunshine Girl

Royal Yoga wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Franz/Carbonate Research Consulting has also offered to match any contributions up to $500 for Barry. Thanks for the inspiration 285! Just pm me and let me know how much you're contribution is and I'll go make a deposit again at 1st Bank in his account. I will read through the posts here and see if I have them all later. Feel free to PM me too with your numbers.

thanks again to SG and RD and everyone else who jumped in to help - please everyone help us with this cause - we still have a ways to go, lets all match the generosity we have seen from so many of you!!! we all could be in a situation where we would need the help of the community! Let's "PAY IT FORWARD" :heart:

Please also see my other post about the hike on Oct 9th http://www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3447

Hi Royal Yoga! Thanks to you for everything you've done on Barry's behalf. Could anyone who donated please send me a PM (or post) to let me know how much they donated? I need to go to 1st Bank this week and I don't want to forget anyone. The generosity from this community is amazing! Thanks from my hubby too is busy working. Love you baby!!! :heart:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds