It Can Start Snowing Anytime Now!

26 Jul 2014 10:01 #11 by Ashley
:biggrin: Will have to remember this one, next time I need a snowplow!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2014 17:31 - 30 Jul 2014 17:57 #12 by LOL
Here ya go! Snowing on Mt. Evans right now. Why don't y'all head up there! :) Cheers!

netserv.du.edu/video/webpagedump/MTEVANS2.jpg

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Jul 2014 17:46 #13 by swansei
Hey, good deal. I'm gonna head to Mt. Evans and look for the badger.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

30 Jul 2014 17:50 #14 by otisptoadwater
I love it! I can't wait for the snow line to drop down to the 6000 foot level! As I get older my vision has not improved but I swear I'm starting to see leaves change color... :whistle:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Jul 2014 17:54 #15 by swansei
That reminds me, I should check out the marmots and see if they think winter has arrived and go back to hibernating on Evans.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... One is by sword...The other is by debt." John Adams 1826.

30 Jul 2014 18:12 - 30 Jul 2014 18:17 #16 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Jul 2014 18:28 #17 by Mtn Gramma
So Otis -- is it cool enough for you today? lol

30 Jul 2014 18:40 - 30 Jul 2014 19:40 #18 by otisptoadwater
I'm sitting in my home office wearing shorts and a Nike Dry fit Broncos short sleeve shirt with the windows wide open through out the house. I'm comfortable but I'd prefer that the temp was 10-15F degrees lower... The moisture is a nice touch, I guess Mother Nature got my memo and took pity on me!

Maybe later on tonight I'll head out to the work bench and continue my work on the Super High Intensity Testbed cloud seeding rocket. The Monsoon flow won't last forever and if I can help to keep the moisture coming when the dry spells hit then I'm glad to do my part!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mtn Gramma

30 Jul 2014 19:24 #19 by homeagain
A nice EXTENDED Indian summer would be "just right"...not too hot, not too cold, but "just right".

30 Jul 2014 20:00 #20 by mountaindollar

LOL wrote: Here ya go! Snowing on Mt. Evans right now. Why don't y'all head up there! :) Cheers!

netserv.du.edu/video/webpagedump/MTEVANS2.jpg

Is this really Mt Evans OMG this is just wrong it is July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds