Snow Mother's Day mor info added

06 May 2015 19:51 - 06 May 2015 20:36 #1 by HappyCamper
Watched the news tonight and depending on which model you look at depends on if we get 2 inches or 12 inches crazy weather.

If we get two does that mean more rain?

I was stopped at the light in Evergreen today and it looked like there was a foot and a half to two feet before the water would be on the patio at Cactus Jacks very crazy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2015 20:37 - 06 May 2015 20:38 #2 by HappyCamper
More flooding info at this link they briefly show Cactus Jacks.

www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news...r-potential-flooding

Maybe SC will get the video running for me as I am trying to actually do work but needed a break.

06 May 2015 23:04 #3 by ScienceChic
The video in the link - is it not playing for you HC? Unfortunately, we can't embed the news videos like we can YouTube videos; however, Denver Channel 7 has a YouTube channel and they've got this and other clips uploaded already.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 May 2015 06:21 #4 by FredHayek
Mother's Day snow? A Colorado tradition! I can remember planting flowers for mom on Saturday and waking up to them covered in snow. Or taking the family out for a drive on Mother's Day and having to put chains on. (Mom got to stay in the truck, I am a good son.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ComputerBreath

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds