I got a new hummingbird feeder

15 May 2015 20:16 #1 by You Know Who
Its imported from New Mexico, Copper base and hand blown glass- The Hummers are absolutely loving it

I'm dominating the neighborhood with this thing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2015 07:50 #2 by FredHayek
:jumpinwine: Don't put Aspartame in the feeder like you did last year! Does the hummingbirds no good at all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 May 2015 08:24 #3 by ScienceChic
What, no pictures? :) It sounds beautiful - where did you get it?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 May 2015 09:28 #4 by You Know Who

ScienceChic wrote: What, no pictures? :) It sounds beautiful - where did you get it?

I ordered it online- I've never seen anything quite like it locally- Its hand crafted by indians. I'll get a picture soon

I use a special secret mixture (please don't ask) of 33% organic coco palm sugar to water. I think my neighbors feeders are getting shut out since I put this one up. Im even attracting Wood Peckers

16 May 2015 09:28 #5 by PrintSmith
Aren't you supposed to be buying only union made items?

16 May 2015 09:31 #6 by You Know Who

FredHayek wrote: :jumpinwine: Don't put Aspartame in the feeder like you did last year! Does the hummingbirds no good at all.

Excuse me?

I never did that, I put cherry Kool Aid in there to give the nectar an extra punch, but it wasn't Cystal Light or anything like that- It was the 100% American made kool aid we all grew up on, not an off brand

16 May 2015 09:41 #7 by You Know Who

PrintSmith wrote: Aren't you supposed to be buying only union made items?

Why do Right Wingers always think Progressives have to live by special rules? Like we have to walk around barefoot, live in communes and eat wheat grass for dinner or we are hypocritical phonies? I drive a gas guzzling Jeep (actually, I mostly drive a CNG vehicle, but I have a Grand Cherokee), we use electricity, we have indoor plumbing, we fly first class and we like the finer things in life-

It doesn't mean I want less than 1% of people in this country to have ALL the money.

16 May 2015 09:46 #8 by You Know Who

You Know Who wrote:
I'm dominating the neighborhood with this thing

Lil Precious overheard a neighbor at the Loaf n Jug:

"Were just not getting the hummers this year, where did they all go!?"

lol

17 May 2015 03:49 #9 by FredHayek
You actually think your neighbors are envious of your hummingbird feeder? You are a funny guy. :rowing:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 May 2015 15:57 #10 by You Know Who
:MMTRocks:

FredHayek wrote: You actually think your neighbors are envious of your hummingbird feeder? You are a funny guy. :rowing:

It's literally the toast of the town right now-

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds