The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

17 May 2015 16:25 - 17 May 2015 16:26 #1 by ScienceChic
Which one is yours?

The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type
Heidi Priebe
May 12, 2015

They say that one man’s heaven is another man’s hell and that couldn’t be truer when it comes to the sixteen Myers-Briggs Personality Types. Each one is inspired, enraged and absolutely tortured by something slightly different. Here’s the destiny that would psychologically destroy each Myers-Briggs Personality type.

I've never taken the test, but based on my best friend with whom I share many personality traits, I think one of these two scenarios would be mine.

INTJ - You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

INTP - Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

:P

I have a feeling that these two would fit many here: B)

ENTP - Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

ISTP - The Zombie apocalypse happens but you’re suddenly the world’s weakest fighter and must depend solely on your loved ones to keep you alive.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2015 20:06 #2 by Blazer Bob
My memory being what it is I am not completely sure this is the what we were given as part of a transition program from the military to retired but I am pretty sure. I found it extremely insightful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds