Body Found at HP Shooting Range?

15 Jun 2015 13:45 #1 by CC
An old friend stopped by yesterday and mentioned to us that an individual had stopped by late last week to use his phone. He said he needed to report a body that he had discovered at the shooting range in Harris Park. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2015 14:14 #2 by ScienceChic
Yes. Unconfirmed reports are that a body was found and no details have been released that I know of. I'm not sure if the Flume is going to have a story on this or not. It's all very, very strange.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Jun 2015 17:02 #3 by HEARTLESS
I presume this refers to a human body? :???

The silent majority will be silent no more.

15 Jun 2015 18:05 #4 by HappyCamper

16 Jun 2015 07:08 #5 by FredHayek
Wow! Suicide? Accidental?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jun 2015 14:47 #6 by HEARTLESS
I presume we will get some updates when autopsy results, identification and family has been informed. Condolences to friends and family.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds