If you ask Siri to divide zero by zero, she will emotionally destroy you

01 Jul 2015 11:01 #1 by ScienceChic
:sadbounce: That's just harsh. :P

If you ask Siri to divide zero by zero, she will emotionally destroy you
By Max Knoblauch
1 day ago

Siri has had it up to here with your constant attempts to confuse her artificial brain. If you're feeling especially confident today, go ahead and ask: "Siri, what is zero divided by zero?"

"Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn't make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends."

It makes you feel pretty bad when your iPhone tells you that you have no friends, doesn't it?

:unsure:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2015 17:08 #2 by otisptoadwater
I guess asking Siri how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop might get a similair smart ass answer... :P

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 Jul 2015 17:21 #3 by HEARTLESS
I'm liking Siri more all the time.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds