New Cell Tower on Co Rd 43

11 Jul 2015 11:55 #1 by HappyCamper
So do you love it or hate it?

It is quite ugly but I guess that is progress, not sure it will help us as we are on Sprint and have no plans to change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2015 13:24 #2 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic New Cell Tower on Co Rd 43
Mixed feelings on this one. It is a big ugly monster. But it will help a whole lot of people get cell service. And it should help our sheriff's dept and firefighters when they are in that area?

One person pointed out that it means more people will want to move here, which means some of Harris Park will sell and homes will be improved driving out the drug dealers. Not quite sure of that statement as it seems to me that drug dealers can be anywhere.

26 Jul 2015 17:40 #3 by HappyCamper
So there are a lot of people not happy with the cell tower. Given that local websites and the Flume have been talking about this for quite sometime not sure they have a leg to stand on.

This cell tower is not associated with who we have cell service through so I have no way to know if we will get service at our house.

We have an extender that works quite well while we are in the house but after that we pretty much have no service.

I have a land line and considering I have a lot of family out of state I do not plan on getting rid of it as I hate the delay thing that goes on with the cell phone.

I heard that people are going to petition to remove it this is not in my back yard yes, I see it every day I drive the valley but my guess is that they should have complained about it before they actually put it up

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds