15 Brutally Honest Cards For Couples With A Sense Of Humor

22 Jul 2015 15:41 #1 by ScienceChic
LOL These pretty much fit DH and I to a T. :P Although, as I told him, I'd really prefer to not have ever heard of 'Married at First Sight', much less be up on what's happening on that show (some of the stuff he watches, I swear...) Check out the rest of the cards at the link below. :)

15 Brutally Honest Cards For Couples With A Sense Of Humor
By Kelsey Borresen
Posted: 05/18/2015

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2015 15:43 #2 by ScienceChic
Sorry, just realized I had to fix that last one! :coolwink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds