Conifer Farmers Market - SAT JULY 25

23 Jul 2015 08:50 #1 by Conifer Summer Market
Here is a preview of the organically grown Red and Green Romaine Lettuce and Heirloom Buttercrunch Lettuce Microgreens from Barefoot Homestead available this weekend!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2015 10:43 #2 by ScienceChic
Yum, buttercrunch! That was the only lettuce my dad would eat so we grew a ton of it at our family farm. Thanks for offering the delicious home-grown vegetables!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2015 15:31 #3 by Conifer Summer Market
As most of you already know, we bring in a lot of the produce because it is hard to grow up here. I just got home and produce is picked up for the market tomorrow.

We will have...

-GIGANTIC certified organic Leeks
-cert. org. Carrots w tops
-cert. org. LOCAL Mushrooms from Hazel Dell Farms in Ft Collins
-Palisade Peaches
- CA Stawberries
- cert. org. Montana High Altitude Red Cherries
- organically grown Red Beets from Barefoot Homestead in Conifer
- organically grown Red and Green Romaine from Barefoot Homestead in Conifer
- organically grown Heirloom Buttercrunch Lettuce Microgreens from Barefoot Homestead in Conifer
- organically grown Dandelion Greens from Barefoot Homestead in Conifer

26 Jul 2015 07:07 #4 by Conifer Summer Market
I would like to thank everyone that came out today! It was a great market, I cannot wait until next month.
:MMTRocks: :chickeneggs

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds