Gratitude

12 Sep 2015 20:36 #1 by ScienceChic
Gratitude was created by ScienceChic
I just shared this on our MMT FB page, but had to post it here too. Life is so amazing.

Ever have one of those perfect days? You realize it's happening when you hear several people using the word "awesome" either to describe themselves or the day itself, or you feel compelled to use it describe how you are doing because you get to spend it with those you love, and doing what you love.
Mine started with getting to help out at my kids' Colorado Taekwondo Institute tournament while watching them compete, moved to enjoying a perfect mountain day at The Big Chili Cook-Off Evergreen with my family & so many friends, and culminated in trying my hand at cooking a new, but favorite, dish (a scary proposition for me :ohmy: - I don't cook!) and enjoying it out on the deck with the crickets and frogs on a perfect Colorado night.

Life is so incredible; I hope all of you are as blessed. Thank you for letting me be part of yours. Truly.

Special hugs to my friends who attended, volunteered, sponsored, or cooked at Big Chili today - you all rock!
American Restoration Inc.
Splintered Forest
Elk Creek Fire Department
Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District
North Fork Fire Rescue
Bootstraps
Colorado Serenity Magazine
Zuni Sign Company
Jon Keyser
Heart of Evergreen
Evergreen Park and Recreation District
High Timber Times
Keller Williams Foothills Realty - Jenn Carlton
Center for the Arts Evergreen - running the kids tent!!! Awesome!!!

If I've forgotten anyone please remind me. TY!!!
:heart: you all!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds