Happy Birthday to You Know Who

21 Oct 2015 12:30 #1 by ScienceChic
I see You Know Who lurking, waiting to see if someone will wish you a Happy Birthday VL? Here's to our favorite :stirthepot: :pilot: :golfing: expert :football: handicapper

:announcemen :birthday: :cheersbeer: :stitch: :bdaysign: :party: :HBSign:

Hope you can :hammock: :jacuzzi: and have a fun day!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2015 21:06 #2 by freebird
And here I thought it was me. lol So many October birthdays...guess it's due to those cold winter months, or Valentine's Day.

YKH is a libra? I wouldn't have guessed it.

23 Oct 2015 09:27 #3 by You Know Who
OMG! Thanks so much! I didn't see this- Lil Precious pointed it out to me! Oh wow- Thanks! My regular board never regognizes me! I think they are trying to send me a message by ignoring my birthday...Lil Precious said maybe I should change boards and you know what? She has a point-

Thanks MMT!

23 Oct 2015 09:30 #4 by You Know Who

ScienceChic wrote: I see You Know Who lurking, waiting to see if someone will wish you a Happy Birthday VL? Here's to our favorite :stirthepot: :pilot: :golfing: expert :football: handicapper

:announcemen :birthday: :cheersbeer: :stitch: :bdaysign: :party: :HBSign:

Hope you can :hammock: :jacuzzi: and have a fun day!

lol- I just popped on the other day to see if you remembered...I looked in the courthouse and didn't see anything- I shoulda looked here..What was I thinking!? Anyway- This is really nice and The Favorite Handicapper part is really nice too-

GO BENGALS!

23 Oct 2015 09:45 #5 by You Know Who
You know all my life I told everybody to please ignore my birthday and fathers day and don't buy me anything for Christmas- I just didn't care and didn't want my kids spending any money on me- But about 5 years ago I started to care for some reason- I remember few years ago, it was fathers Day and me and the boys were watching golf..All day. Golf n beer- All day long there were commercials about Dad, dumb commercials and lil things during the golf broadcast about how great dads are and everything. Nobody even said happy fathers day and after about 50 commercials about it I started to get pissed off- Then after the 51rst I said "CANT YOU GUYS EVEN SAY HAPPY FATHERS DAY, JUST ONCE, WTF!!!!" I could see they were stunned- they didn't know what to do...They both split and I started getting all kinds of "Happy Fathers Day" and "I love you so much!" texts from my daughters who were out of town.. The boys came back with gifts and hugs and everything and then I felt like a total A-hole, and big baby

Im going to Vegas tonight- I'll be home on Moday

See you guys then! and thanks again! I was a little down until I saw this

THANKS!

23 Oct 2015 09:48 - 23 Oct 2015 09:49 #6 by FredHayek

freebird wrote: And here I thought it was me. lol So many October birthdays...guess it's due to those cold winter months, or Valentine's Day.

Good point about Valentine's Day. Our work birthday board is two pages long this month.

My father-in-law's birthday was Valentine's Day, all four kids were born nine months later. So we know what his wife got him for his birthday.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Oct 2015 10:25 - 23 Oct 2015 10:47 #7 by You Know Who
Hi Fred

Long time no see bro? Hows life in Jefferson? I think me and Lil Precious are gonna hit Taryall if the weathers nice next week- then spend a few nights at Mnt Princton Inn- 40% off on selected rooms right now

:like:

23 Oct 2015 10:30 #8 by You Know Who

FredHayek wrote:

freebird wrote: And here I thought it was me. lol So many October birthdays...guess it's due to those cold winter months, or Valentine's Day.

Good point about Valentine's Day. Our work birthday board is two pages long this month.

I think you either recognize everyones birthday, or no ones- Because if you only recognize the popular ones, the unpopular ones really get their feeling hurt, and may go on a shooting rampage one day. So don't forget anybody, Fred

23 Oct 2015 10:31 #9 by You Know Who

freebird wrote:

I'm on the cusp, aren't I? That's what my Mom always used to say

23 Oct 2015 11:40 #10 by FredHayek

You Know Who wrote: Hi Fred

Long time no see bro? Hows life in Jefferson? I think me and Lil Precious are gonna hit Taryall if the weathers nice next week- then spend a few nights at Mnt Princton Inn- 40% off on selected rooms right now

:like:

Sounds fun. A little snow. I hope it melts off this weekend.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds