WILL-O-WISP Trick or Treaters and WOW Residents

24 Oct 2015 11:10 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
A message from deanteamtoo through Facebook:

It is almost Halloween night! Ok...so..as most of you know, our Trick or Treaters and others have asked the Will-O-Wisp great residents if they could please donate candy to the residents because they appreciate the hundreds of children that get an old fashioned safe Halloween. Us here at the Pirate House are already stuffed full of candy(not to even mention my zippers in my jeans) but one of our trick or treaters suggested our house because most know that they can find us at the end of Sunlight Lane. They wanted to drop off candy here for ALL the residents of WOW as did many others. Soooo...starting tomorrow and until Halloween morning, I will place an orange tote at the bottom of our driveway so anyone can drop candy off. Then I will let you know when candy has arrived and the Residents of WOW PLEASE come by and grab a few bags. PLEASE pass the word on and please grab some for your WOW neighbors. Oh..errr. Just ignore the old folks running around covered in straw, paint and varnish. We mean well but have no talent for throwing together scenery and we sit down and laugh at ourselves a lot. Just smile and wave as we run by. Thanks.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
The following user(s) said Thank You: deanteamtoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2015 14:06 #2 by deanteamtoo
Just a quick note to thank the gang at My Mountain Town for going above and beyond in their help getting me back into My Mountain Town. My computer is always pulling pranks on me. The Mountain Town Heroes even posted this for me while I was fighting with my computer so thank you to all the Staff involved. Blessings, Tami

31 Oct 2015 14:47 #3 by deanteamtoo
HELP! 5 more bags of candy is in need of a WOW home to get to! If ANYONE can pick the last bags up and give to WOW residents in the top of WOW homes where they will get about 300 trick or treaters, please come and get them. They are in orange tote at the bottom of the driveway. It would be such a great good deed if anyone has time. The candy came from our trick or treaters and even some non trick or treaters that always help our Mountain Community. If you live in WOW, please come get them. Im at the end of Sunlight Lane. You can't miss us, thanks so much for playing the candy fairy this year. I really need to get the tote in at about 4pm. Will SO appreciate the help!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds