30 Things You Can Say to Both Your Toddler and Your Drunk Friend

26 Oct 2015 21:21 #1 by ScienceChic
Some of these I've said to friends, perhaps one or two :whistle: were uttered my direction in my lifetime (I plead the 5th). :biggrin: Click the link for the full list.

30 Things You Can Say to Both Your Toddler and Your Drunk Friend
by Meredith Masony
Posted: 10/23/2015

Toddlers can be irritable, opinionated, self-righteous creatures. Parenting them often reminds me of taking care of a drunk friend. A drunk friend who lives with you and never leaves. Nonetheless, toddlers and irresponsible friends happen.

Here are 30 things you can say to both your toddler and your drunk friend:

1. You can't nap here. You need to go to your bed.

17. Don't point, it's rude.

20. Please hold my hand in the parking lot. I don't want you to get hit by a car.

21. I don't have any more money. Please stop asking.

22. I know I said you could have ice cream, but it's too late now.

30. I told you to sit here. Why did you leave? You have to tell me when you're going somewhere.

Next time you have the task of taking care of a drunk friend, remember why you love them.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2015 23:45 #2 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds