People Are Tweeting Their Most Awkward Moments...It Is Cringingly Hilarious

04 Nov 2015 18:07 #1 by ScienceChic
I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes! ROFL!

People Are Tweeting Their Most Awkward Moments And It Is Cringingly Hilarious
Mike Spohr
posted on Nov. 2, 2015, at 8:56 a.m.

Jenny Lawson, aka The Bloggess, is a popular blogger , New York Times best-selling author , and Twitter favorite.

On Sunday, Lawson — who can admittedly be a little awkward in public — shared this embarrassing exchange:
TheBloggess @TheBloggess
Airport cashier: "Have a safe flight." Me: "You too!" I CAN NEVER COME HERE AGAIN.
10:24 AM - 1 Nov 2015

Very quickly Lawson’s followers were tweeting their own embarrassing exchanges at her, and she began to retweet them en masse. The result was a stream of cringingly awkward hilarity:
Jen @ItsThatJenGirl
@TheBloggess Told a one armed man to tell his mother the flowers I just put together for her cost him an arm and a leg.
3:27 PM - 1 Nov 2015

Caution: strong language :biggrin:
Mortification is what bring us all together. (Cringey tweets part 2)
November 4, 2015

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2015 18:21 #2 by ScienceChic
FYI, she'll be in town at the Tattered Cover next Wed doing book signings for her best-seller, Furiously Happy !

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Nov 2015 18:29 #3 by ScienceChic

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds