Conifer Salvation Army Bell Ringing Starts Nov 20

17 Nov 2015 22:00 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Hello Everyone,

We really need help this year with our ringing. Safeway changed the dates for us and now we start ringing this Friday the 20th. They are only allowing us to ring the week before Thanksgiving and Christmas. So we have also decided to ring at King Soopers this week too. Below is the link to sign up on line using the Sign Up Genius. We would appreciate if you could pass this link on to everyone that you know. 90% of what we raise stays in our community. It is truly a community helping it's own.

Please consider ringing for us this year. The sign up is for 2 hour slots however if you prefer to ring for just one hour give me a call and we can set you up for just an hour of ringing.

www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4bada82ca6f58-conifer

Thanks Sharon Ryan
303-838-7927

--
Thank you for your support of your Conifer Salvation Army and your community!

Your local Conifer Salvation Army Team

Doing The Most Good

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2015 09:49 #2 by ScienceChic
Passing along this message I just received from the Salvation Army, Conifer Extension:

Hello Everyone,

The ringing at King Soopers has been doing really well. Unfortunately the hour change at Safeway has put a dent in our donations. We really would like to have all the Kings hours filled to ensure we do not miss opportunities for donations.

Everyone has been so generous with their time and we all appreciate your help.

Here is what we still have open for this coming week. If you can find the time to ring just one more hour please sign up or let us know.

12/2 5 to 7
12/3 5 to 7
12/5 3 to 7
12/6 5 to 7
12/8 3 to 5

--
Thank you for your support of your Conifer Salvation Army and your community!

Your local Conifer Salvation Army Team

Doing The Most Good

My kids and I rang this past Sunday and had a blast. Saw friends coming in to shop, sang Jingle Bells with a donor, laughed a lot, and couldn't get our iPods to play any Christmas music. :)- It really is fun to do, and helps our community a lot - they raised over $30,000 last year, but there are fewer donations when the kettles aren't stationed. Can you spare and hour or two? Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds