Eat at Cabin Creek BBQ

04 Dec 2015 15:04 #1 by Jukerado
Today my better half and I had lunch at Cabin Creek BBQ. Food was fantastic, as always. The owner, John Patrick, mentioned that this is their worst time of year - I reckon not many people are eating BBQ at Christmas.

I'm encouraging everyone to stop by and have a meal there this month. I hate to see a local business suffering, especially at the holidays -- :snowindow: They're right next to Loaf & Jug in Conifer, facing 285.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2015 15:32 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Eat at Cabin Creek BBQ
Thank you Jukerado. Yes, the week after Thanksgiving is especially slow for restaurants, please do patronize your favorites in our area! Don't forget if you are hosting a holiday gathering of friends or family before or after Christmas that you can order the main dish, or the whole meal with all the trimmings, from them anytime! They make hosting a party much easier!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds