Favorite topics you like to discuss on 285Bound.

19 Aug 2010 11:46 - 21 Aug 2010 18:27 #1 by The Viking
I thought I would start a thread to find out what each of our favorite topics are that we like to discuss. And not generic like Political. More specific. I will start with the topics that hit home with me most and the ones that I love to jump in and discuss. OK, I am adding a poll to this one. I put in a lot of others so I can change them later and add more without it erasing the poll numbers. Give suggestions of other issues and I will add them.

Religion (Mostly Christianity)
Illegal Immigration
Taxes
Big vs Small Government
Elections
Israel
The First and Second Ammendments
Football (The Vikings, The Broncos and college football)
Music Videos of any kind
Nostalgia (I love remembering and talking about the good old days)

I may add more as I think of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2010 12:15 #2 by JMC
Good idea, Viking, Try a poll?

19 Aug 2010 12:19 #3 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Good idea, Viking, Try a poll?

I thought about that but there are so many topics. I know I will miss some. I guess I could try it with more generic options.

19 Aug 2010 15:45 #4 by HEARTLESS
All of the above.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Aug 2010 17:01 #5 by LopingAlong
Good thread, Viking! For me, this site is mostly a political site...where people come to rant about the "other" party. I'd like to see more diversity and other topics discussed with less focus on the political. What I mean is, the Courthouse, the Ring and the Campfire are inundated with political stuff and when I log in and check new posts, I find that I skip about 95% of them due to the political nature. Some is good, too much is too much. JMHO.

20 Aug 2010 01:51 #6 by ScienceChic
What no global warming? No other science topics? How could you forget those?! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Aug 2010 09:20 #7 by EddieWess
Viking, you accidentally wrote, under football, the Vikings, I'm sure you meant the Bears!!!

20 Aug 2010 13:15 #8 by Photo-fish

EddieWess wrote: Viking, you accidentally wrote, under football, the Vikings, I'm sure you meant the Bears!!!

He meant the Packers.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Aug 2010 13:17 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Favorite topics you like to discuss on 285Bound.
He meant the Broncos. No one talks bears, pack or Vikings on here.

20 Aug 2010 13:21 #10 by Photo-fish
Also missing is a Photography topic. Although there is little discussion, just sharing pictures.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds