Search Intensifies In Lakewood For Missing South Park Ambulance Paramedic

05 Feb 2021 17:20 - 05 Feb 2021 17:20 #11 by Mountain-News-Events
From In Loving Memory Of Paramedic Eric Pracht:
~ Eric’s Memorial Service ~
This Saturday 2/6/21
We are so excited to celebrate Eric!
There will be a procession of Fire Trucks and Ambulances to honor his contribution as a first responder! We have included a map of the route if you like to come out and watch! It’s important to know the procession will take place BEFORE the service and will begin around 8:40.

The memorial service will start at 10:00 am. Due to COVID restrictions, everyone will need to wear a face mask while in the church. Please remember to bring your mask as none will be provided.

We are planning to live stream the service via Facebook live. In the event that there are technical difficulties, we will be recording the service and will post the video at a later date. Here is the link for the Facebook live event:
fb.me/e/1UzIVnnlZ

Again, we are so thankful for the many people who have reached out and we are looking forward to celebrating Eric’s life with all of you!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds