Now you can embed YouTube videos in posts!

07 Jun 2010 22:39 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Now you can embed YouTube videos in posts!
Whose line is it anyway - Newsflash and Irish Drinking Song

[youtube:1z42kcca]
[/youtube:1z42kcca]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 22:49 #12 by Rockdoc
Awww Sunshine Girl, "I'll get even with you for that if it is the last thing I do" :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just can't get over how special you make me feel. "All I keep thinking about is getting you home."

07 Jun 2010 22:59 #13 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: Awww Sunshine Girl, "I'll get even with you for that if it is the last thing I do" :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just can't get over how special you make me feel. "All I keep thinking about is getting you home."

:heart: :heart: :heart: I sure do love you my man of my very own. :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Jun 2010 23:06 #14 by Rockdoc
Just finished reading comment on Utube regarding this Lean song. I learned the gal was only 12 when she recorded it. That is awesome.

08 Jun 2010 13:46 #15 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote: Just finished reading comment on Utube regarding this Lean song. I learned the gal was only 12 when she recorded it. That is awesome.

She is amazing. Bill and I both got pictures taken with her when she was fairly new. Love her!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds